Tonight is tonight

Waking up in the morning has never been a pleasant thing. Its more of something that I have to do. The idea of passing the whole day pretending I don't mentally circulate around that one thing, tires me. Passing the whole day trying to divert mind just so that one thing doesn't get the attention and just so I don't end up lying in bed all day long, not speaking to anyone, seeming to be lost in thoughts only to let people wonder what's happened.
I never really understood when actually did I start feeling most comfortable alone. Have never been that introvert but when things become as they have now, nothing seems enough to cure it or make me feel that good. I wake up fighting the urge to sleep more. More and more.. until the sunlight goes off again. But I wake up, anyway. Try to pass the whole day doing what comes along. Even the smallest thing, such as keeping the newspapers neat and well, seems to be taking much more time than it should just so it'll decrease the time I have to pass. Until the sunlight goes off. With every passing minute, everything I do, I hope for the setting Sun and the darkness later.
The evening. And then the night! The night and the stars in the sky. The stars that accompany the cold wintery breeze that awakens my heart and soul.
I'm not a Christian but Christmas is something I want to celebrate just like Christians do. Its December and it feels so inviting even if its gonna be the end of this year. There is sadness inside, as far as I know but the night brings along something that makes me feel that I just learned to do that. To feel.

Comments

  1. We have to face the day. We can't always hide under the covers :)
    And if we welcome the lights and the colours, it enhances our lives :)

    Lovely work!
    Thank you for your wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @♫♪♥PhilO♥♪♫: Yes, indeed. For some unknown reason, sunlight has been irritating me lately.. Can't help it!
    And yes, you're welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for your comment :)
    Yes, I'm sure we can be friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @♫♪♥PhilO♥♪♫: We should be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deal with your "night" in the way we all do,in our own way! Come out in the light and taste the sunrise ,lady! :)

    Your writing rocks and I hope your life does too! Come one,that was just some day! You have lots more of amazing days to shine your life!!:)stay cool,stay happy!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure we all deal with it our own way.

      And I guess the revolution I've been writing about lately tells you I've started loving sunrise, sunshine and all that comes along! :)

      Thank you.. :)

      Delete
  6. so much emotion in your writing - brilliant and honest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The nights are always sooo beautiful. It brings out a certain warmth and a sense of ME. I love the way you write :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Of Moving Forward- Part II

Some time off

Smokes in the air