More 365 days



And here I happen to sneak out of another year, 2011. Its beautiful how both heart and mind recall every little thing from the very start of that year.
I mean everything. The good and the bad. The hope and the strength I needed to build it up. The betrayals and how I learned to let go. The music I learned to play and the involvement I discovered. The mistakes, the times I regretted 'em. The sports I continued and my newly found capacities. New feelings I felt, new lessons I learned.

Its going to be another year, 2012. I haven't yet understood who's the creator of this universe, whether its God or the people like us. Ordinary people and their unusual souls. Whoever that may be, I felt it right this morning to be said some things to someone who wasn't there, didn't hear my words.
After all the chaos and beauty of this life, all I can do, want to do is hope. There are things I honestly hope for. A better tomorrow again. I hope I realize things before its too late. I hope I don't waste time living someone else's life. I hope I learn standing tall for the things I believe in.

I know there are gonna be the dreams I'm gonna dream. There are gonna be the moments I'm gonna cherish. There's gonna be that music I'm gonna dance with. There are gonna be days when I'll seek satisfaction. Days when I'll forget and forgive. There are gonna be days when I'll collapse.
But I'm gonna appreciate life for what it will be at the end of the day. I just hope I make it.. make it to that end of the day!

Comments

  1. 2012 is gonna be rocking. Best of luck,babe :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Izdiher: Hope so! Thank you and wish you the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the picture goes perfect with the post. I love your style of writing! Enjoy 2012 :)

    http://www.myoneinamillion-blogging.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ann: That's what I felt! Thank you!!
    Wish you the same, Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled into this blog, you have a wonderful way of epxressing yourself. I wish you all the best in the new year and look forward to reading the new things you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Leila: Ohh.. feels honoured! And its a blessing to have such readers like you. Thank you very much! :)
    I wish you the same! Stay Blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Of Moving Forward- Part II

Some time off

Smokes in the air