Pages

Sunday, 4 March 2012

Believe

Freedom is what I seek, looking out of my untitled dream. Fantasy comes along since I live and exist at the same time. I pray to you, the Lord of the Lords, although I know not the prayers, I need not the words..to converse with you and demand. My silence gets heard, so I believe. Just a soul I am perhaps, in the world that is now familiar. Filled with anonymity and worth. I pray to you, the Lord of the Lords, to help me solve the mysteries. I'm a river that doesn't follow, but flows in a direction nonetheless. I am yet to meet my ocean of desires. I am yet to know the truths that are meant for me to know.
I pray to you, the Lord of my soul, to make for me my pathways visible. To let me know one good reason why I exist. To free the ways that belong to me. To free me from the ways I've left behind.

21 comments:

  1. That my silence be heard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freedom is what everyone seeks....
    An escape is what few ones desire...

    Stay Blessed ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And very few overcome wanting to escape! :)

      Delete
  3. Belief. That's what makes us put one foot in front of the other despite everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liked this..:-) Well done..

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    It's deep and I love what you're saying.
    Much much love and *awe*
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, mate! It matters a lot. :)

      Delete
  6. "I need not the words..to converse with you and demand. My silence gets heard, so I believe."...
    thoughtful...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Oh, no need to thank, Avy! You deserved it. :)

      Delete
  8. Wow! It is so liberating !! <3

    " I am yet to meet my ocean of desires. I am yet to know the truths that are meant for me to know"
    Beautiful words!

    ReplyDelete

Let the soul in you speak. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...