Home

I miss that place.

There are often moments when all the happening things around your happening current city cease to please. There come moments when all you need is somewhere warm. A place where you can just crawl in bed at the end of the day and don’t have to talk to people compulsorily, if you don’t feel like. And it’s not like it makes any difference. It doesn’t. It’s the one place where you don’t get showered with work assignments and time-bound targets.

I enjoy my work, I do. I absolutely do. But being a Fresher in the middle of all work-oriented corporates has its own advantages (really?) and disadvantages. I repeat, I enjoy my work!

But guess what, you know, it’s that time of the year when your mind fills with all that Mom-made food, your hometown’s special treats (although small and ordinary) and then there is that chillness, relaxation in being jobless because there aren’t any targets to be achieved or there’s no one to ‘report’ to.

I do like my job. I even feel like I was really lucky to get a position as I’m in now. So, am I cribbing?

It’s obvious that I am! But I want to. Because I never expected to be placed over at the table with all Employees and Bosses sitting in their chairs, staring at you with a compulsion of judgement. Of course I knew this would happen someday and keeping my long term plan in mind, everything is going perfectly fine and I’ve got nothing to complain about.

I need a vacation. But before that, home. I sound very whiny and I must shut up now. I need coffee and tonnes of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Moving Forward- Part II

Some time off

Smokes in the air