Notes

The last few days, funnily enough, I think to myself how insecure I used to get when it came to letting people in real life read my musings. That being the primary reason, I hesitated not to keep my previous blogs a secret. There haven’t been a lot of secrets actually or any private confessions to be kept from anyone who I knew in real; but they were just catastrophes most alive in my state of mind.

It happened so mostly because all my life, I’ve been a listener. I don’t know whether to take pride or be just a little bit ashamed for it. A listener always listens, and listens very carefully, connecting the anecdotes with reasoning and with genuine concern towards the speaker.

But I don’t want to suffocate myself any more. I’m trying from my end to be as myself as possible because let me insert a cliche, Life is Short. It really is and lately I see no point in hiding behind anything for the fear of being seen. Words made me before, they’ll build me up again and I can’t serve them injustice by hiding about them. I am open. This is where I write. That’s just one of my ways of expression. If anyone wants to point a finger as to how should I feel based on my posts here, excuse me Sir, but no, it’s not needed. Your approval isn’t needed.

“Being yourself is the ONLY way you can stand up against the society that is trying so hard to turn you into something they want. Don’t fall victim to that.”


PS. I’d be alternately posting my writings from the old blog which doesn’t exist anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Moving Forward- Part II

Some time off

Smokes in the air