Motivation

As I see my fingers resting on the keyboard here, I can’t help but feel a sense of belonging. At the same time, I now wonder how many places and people and things are there that make you feel this sense of belonging. Do we always seek this? Are we scared to not belong anywhere?

No, I don’t think so. The fact is we really do not belong anywhere. We are mastered by none. We belong nowhere but to ourselves alone. Therefore, when we feel the same emotion that something; anything, anyone, any place; shares our shade of colour, we begin to feel sheltered, comforted and safe and sound, whatever that is. We are mechanized to like shades of our own colour. If I am Black, I am more likely to settle with Grey than Blue, a very attractive colour but hailing from a different tribe of shades. If by chance I do jell up, depending upon each of our influence over one another, we might overrule and we might find joy in overruling each other, we might loathe each other for our differences. The coin can toss itself in any matter.

*laughs*

Keeping that aside, I love how my fingers run through all this. I miss the old times sometimes when I used to go and write volumes about everything going inside and at the top floor of mine, my mind. The Revolution series and everything else, which I’ve promised to share over here too, one by one, I’ve left a very fragile part of all the thoughts I’ve processed back there. About ten minutes ago, I found out that I had written and published 17,556 words. About 99% of the time, you are the one who’s most capable of inspiring, motivating yourself. To do more. More than just exist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Moving Forward- Part II

Some time off

Smokes in the air